Our Company harnesses the entrepreneurial drive of our people, who are critical to the success of the organization. We seek to attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry. We offer an opportunity for developing your career by working with a leadership team that has years of industry experience across a variety of disciplines. We encourage our personnel to work together in a collegial and collaborative team-based environment. We empower them to act like owners by making decisions based on a combination of rigorous analysis and an open, creative mindset. This enables us to continuously improve our day-to-day activities, and ultimately the Company as a whole.
If you are interested in being considered for a position with us:
Portfolio Managers: Email [email protected] with a copy of your resume.
Our trading teams exhibit independence, empowerment and entrepreneurship within a centrally driven risk and compliance framework.
We are continually in search of investment and trading professionals with proven track records of success. While we continuously evaluate new growth opportunities against a very specific set of criteria, our primary areas of focus are in the following areas:
- Relative Value Fundamental Equity
- Statistical Arbitrage/Quantitative Strategies
- Merger Arbitrage/Event Driven
- Fixed Income
To enable and control our trading teams, our core infrastructure platform is always seeking leading talent to evolve and scale our offerings. We offer career opportunities on a global basis across:
- Business Development - identifies, evaluates and attracts world-class trading talent across all asset classes and regions in which we operate
- Business Strategy - develops corporate strategy, monitors industry dynamics and trends, manages complex cross-departmental initiatives, and provides day to day infrastructure-related support for trading personnel including onboarding and new product approval
- Capital Development and Investor Relations - a team of professionals that manages a network of relationships across a wide range of institutional investors
- Execution Services - utilizes a wide set of proprietary in-house and external tools to facilitate best execution across various global markets while maintaining an array of trading and execution relationships
- Finance and Treasury - oversee all financial-related matters for the Company, including maintaining our books and records, managing our facilities and fixed assets, and managing our capital, liquidity, funding and balance sheet usage, as well as maintaining our counterparty relationships
- Human Resources - manages our people-related processes to ensure we attract, develop and retain the best talent in the industry
- Legal and Compliance - have over 55 members, including more than 20 lawyers globally, who are collectively responsible for overseeing MillionNabob’s adherence to increasingly complex regulatory and legal standards
- Management Controls and Internal Audit - reviews all aspects of the Company’s operations with a view to minimizing the risk of loss due to failure to comply with policies and procedures or other non-market factors
- Operations, Middle Office and Technology - provide the backbone of our post-trade infrastructure, utilizing straight-through processing on advanced proprietary systems
- Risk Management - a team of professionals who establish and monitor the Company’s aggregate and trading team-specific risk exposures across a broad range of measurement criteria and guidelines
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYMENT
The Company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit.
Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, ethnicity, creed, sex or gender, religion, pregnancy, marital or family status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, political activity, citizenship status, military or veteran status, or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable U.S. federal, state or local laws.
The Company is strongly committed to equal opportunity for all individuals. All employment decisions will be made in accordance with all applicable U.S. laws, directives and regulations of federal, state and local governing bodies. All Company employees, regardless of position, are expected to maintain and live up to the letter and spirit of the Company’s policy of non-discrimination.